A Free Spirited Life

My photo
Marilao, Bulacan, Philippines
A written translation of what my 1.46kg thing in my head says about the different aspects of life.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Insanity: "Are you insane enough?"

It all started when I wondered what is happening. What is happening with my body?

I think we all, at times, should ask this. Yes, I used to be a 180-pounder guy but I also used to be a 158-pounder. So, what happened? I also do not know. All I know is that this year, I am very focus and determined to lose all those extra flabs whatever it takes. Yes. WHATEVER IT TAKES!

I started playing Ultimate (Frisbee for the most) August 2011. If you are not familiar with the sport, this one is a serious one. It is not just about throwing the disc. It is, for me, the best team sport. No superstar. No one on one. Pure team play. And chemistry is very crucial. And as a player, it requires you to run up and down the field. Hence, carrdio resistance is needed for you to be able to play in a top level.

Taken last December. First tournament. More to come.

How can I do this if I have these extra flabs? And this leads me to be insane. Haha! Some of my teammates have been telling us about this workout. The Insanity work out. I asked for a copy and poof I have one already. I do not know anything about the work out aside from it is effective and it is insanely difficult. That really gets me interested.

Finally today, I get to experience the work out first hand. You have to believe the title. It really is Insanity!!! It was only the fitness test that I did today and I just found out how out of shape I am. From here on, I made a promise to myself that I will finish the program all the way. Just 2 months and a week in between.

This is not to scare you but to motivate you. Please ask yourself, 'What is happening with my body?'. If you are already satisfied and happy with what you have, I will be happy for you. But if you feel that you are out of shape and wants to improve your body holistically, it will be my honor to hand you over a copy of this work out. After all, nobody will prioritize you other than yourself. Let's all do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment