A Free Spirited Life

My photo
Marilao, Bulacan, Philippines
A written translation of what my 1.46kg thing in my head says about the different aspects of life.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Being a Freeman

It took me for a while to realize this. How free I am right now?

And it took me six long years to realize.. How free I should I be? Up to what extent?

Yes. This maybe insane but I somehow felt that I am caged in an invisible cell not because someone made it but because I chose to be. I chose to be imprisoned - subconsciously. In a world where the only constant is change, we should know when and how to adjust, to cope up and to keep up. Because if you lose this ability, you will be in great danger of slowly detaching yourself from yourself. How? I also do not know. But what I do know, whatever happens, do not let yourself depend on other people. Do not ever let your happiness be held by anyone other than yourself.

Be your own happiness.

Agree? You may find yourself wondering, what the hell am I talking about? How is that even possible? Every person can shed their own light for you. But as far as I remember, we all have the ability to deflect or accept that light. Yes, others can make you happy but it is up to you whether you will be happy or not. Find anything that will make you happy. Life is too short. Do not waste it. Grab every chance. Spread your wings. Fly and be in a state of invisibility where you can feel that you are the king of the world. Find your happiness and once you have it do everything you can to hold on to it. Do not let it slip away. Dahil sabi nga nila, "Minsan, isang beses lang ang biyahe, baka wala nang susunod."

Enjoy the ride. Have fun. And be happy!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment