Yes! I feel that I am fit enough to do almost anything that I wanted to do.
But then again, feeling fit is not enough, I strongly believe that you have to feel and look fit. :)
VITAL STATISTICS:
Age: 24 y/o
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 160lbs
Status: Overweight
Normal body weight: 145-155lbs
Target weight: 145lbs
Chest: 39.5 inches
Waistline: 35 inches
Hips: 39 inches
Shoulder: 21 inches
Biceps: 13 inches
Why am I doing this? To publicly challenge myself with a hope that after 30 days, positive changes will start to occur. And with this, only healthy food shall be eaten and increase daily work activity shall be done.
This will be my daily / weekly / monthly journal to reach my goal.
Join me as I take this step to a better and healthier version of me.
Next shots will be after 30days.
Cheers!




No comments:
Post a Comment